30 Day LFE Challenge a Failure.Wednesday, February 17, 2010 17:02
Since I am sure many of you want an update on my progress with LFE I figured I would post an update on my status.
As of right now my challenge has been a total failure, but this is not the fault of LFE. I had one specific site that I had just started and it was going to be the target of all of my LFE work. The offer had a high payout and I had already seen a bit of income from it. All I needed to do was rank and thats where LFE was to come in.
The problem I ran into was some serious trademark protection as complained about in Is Your Trademark Protection Out of Control? the site just happened to have been the target of this retarded trademark protection. Even after I attempted to comply to the restrictions they put into place I was still banned from the program for having a 301 redirect from the old site to the new one. I attempted to explain this to them but they didn’t care much and that was it. In two days time 3 weeks of my efforts had been destroyed and a fair bit of money along with it.
It was that day that I lost my new found drive to keep working. I had finally gotten back to some serious work and was getting into the groove of things when it was crushed. Rather than picking my self up from this mess and moving on I fell back into my old rut and started wasting time again. For the last two weeks I have been working on and off very little. I tried a few campaigns and they broke even, I couldn’t get them into profit. I checked stats and made sure accounts had money and other than that I haven’t done much of anything. Two weeks were wasted away with Global Agenda on Steam. To further beak me down during this time I found out that I was getting 0.01 per click on my eBay pages due to CPC.
Finally last night I got some good news my first bit of good news this month. I managed to get back into the program I was banned from via a private network that they ran. I have totally removed any chance of any trademark BS this time but the lack of a keyword domain is certainly going to hurt my chances. Better this than nothing though. At the same time I did this I decided to go back and check some of the other things that kicked my ass this month. My eBay CPC was now at 0.25 since I removed one under performing domain and even more good news when I checked adsense and saw may sites were starting to hit their $1.00 a day goal.
Some light has finally shown up at the end of the tunnel and I am grasping for it. Trying to get my efforts back in order and optimize what I can to help try and keep the ball rolling. I now have more targets for LFE and finally some ideas are coming back. Today is building and optimizing but tomorrow I will certainly be finally putting LFE to use.